CAD Administrator – Kent, WA or Solon, OH
Job Summary: Provide Solid Edge/ACAD support for personnel. Maintain Robbins 3D/CAD environment and processes. Provide training to CAD users (2D & 3D) in Kent, Solon, Fayetteville and Shanghai Offices.
- Support/troubleshoot CAD environment for users at Robbins locations.
- Provide CAD user support for Robbins locations. Troubleshoot any day to day user issues as they arise.
- Test, develop and maintain operational procedures for uniformity of CAD operations within the Engineering Department.
- Identify system processes that can be improved, and recommend such to Manager.
- Perform upgrades, set up, and configuration of CAD software.
- Train Engineering personnel and other users on use of 3D/CAD software and procedures.
- Participate in related educational programs (i.e. seminars, focus groups, classes, etc.) to keep current with latest developments within the industry.
- Work with Robbins IT department for seamless integration and operation of 3D/CAD systems.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: (education, experience, certifications)
- AA degree in IT or Engineering related field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in drafting/ design of mechanical systems is preferred.
- 2-5 years of related computer experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work patiently with all users to resolve issues.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Solid Edge, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power point, and MS Project.
- Proficiency in Teamcenter is preferred.
- Ability to operate independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.