Crossover TBM breakthrough at Grosvenor Coal Mine
Provided courtesy of Anglo American, this video clip shows the 2015 breakthrough of a Robbins Crossover (XRE) TBM in the Grosvenor Coal Mine, Moranbah, Australia.
- When the Going Gets Tough: Thuong Kon Tum Hydroelectric Project
- The Crossover in 3D: Robbins XRE TBMs
- Akron’s Crossover TBM: Powering Through Tough Geology
- Overcoming Fault Zones and Water Inflows: Thuong Kon Tum Hydro Project
- Moving Projects Forward: Ohio Canal Interceptor Tunnel