Overcoming Fault Zones and Water Inflows: Thuong Kon Tum Hydro Project
In this short clip, Robbins Field Service personnel discuss how they handled boring through hard rock, fault zones, and water inflows at the Thuong Kon Tum Hydro Project in Kon Tum Province, Vietnam.
- When the Going Gets Tough: Thuong Kon Tum Hydroelectric Project
- The Crossover in 3D: Robbins XRE TBMs
- Akron’s Crossover TBM: Powering Through Tough Geology
- Overcoming Fault Zones and Water Inflows: Thuong Kon Tum Hydro Project
- Moving Projects Forward: Ohio Canal Interceptor Tunnel