Complimentary Webinar: How to Speed up Your TBM Tunnel
With Elisa Comis, Brad Grothen
Rapid excavation is considered by many to be the ultimate goal in TBM tunneling—machines that reliably complete projects on time (or early) with faster advance rates, regardless of conditions. However, speeding up a project schedule is not as straightforward as pushing a machine harder, working longer hours, or increasing your crew size. The entire project schedule, from initial investigations to the design process, must be considered.
In this succinct, complimentary 40-minute presentation designed to better fit your workday, Robbins Engineering Director Brad Grothen and Elisa Comis, Associate at McMillen Jacobs, discuss what rapid excavation really looks like in the field including case studies on TBM design and real-world examples of project scheduling.
Elisa ComisProject Engineer
Brad GrothenDirector of Engineering
- Big Data: Innovative Technology to make TBM Tunneling more Efficient
- Rescuing & Refurbishing TBMs
- Complimentary Webinar: How to Speed up Your TBM Tunnel
- Complimentary Webinar: Achieve Steady Results in Unsteady Ground
- Complimentary Webinar: How to Get Through Squeezing Ground, Rock Bursting, and More