Robbins Continuous Conveyors
The Robbins Company holds nearly 90% of world records for tunnel boring machines, and behind two thirds of those TBMs are continuous conveyor systems for rapid muck removal. Every conveyor system is customized to a project’s particular requirements, including ground conditions, tunnel alignment, and project location. This video explains how Robbins continuous conveyors transport muck efficiently and why they are sought after by contractors worldwide.
- When the Going Gets Tough: Thuong Kon Tum Hydroelectric Project
- The Crossover in 3D: Robbins XRE TBMs
- Akron’s Crossover TBM: Powering Through Tough Geology
- Overcoming Fault Zones and Water Inflows: Thuong Kon Tum Hydro Project
- Moving Projects Forward: Ohio Canal Interceptor Tunnel