Robbins Crossover TBM: Breaking Records at TEP II
At Mexico City’s Túnel Emisor Poniente II (TEP II), a Robbins Crossover (XRE) TBM has excavated at record-breaking speeds through varying geology – even breaking a national record of 57 meters in a single day. Watch how the 8.7 m diameter Robbins Crossover machine will supplement an existing and overtaxed wastewater line built in the 1970’s.
- When the Going Gets Tough: Thuong Kon Tum Hydroelectric Project
- The Crossover in 3D: Robbins XRE TBMs
- Akron’s Crossover TBM: Powering Through Tough Geology
- Overcoming Fault Zones and Water Inflows: Thuong Kon Tum Hydro Project
- Moving Projects Forward: Ohio Canal Interceptor Tunnel