Robbins Disc Cutter Assembly – Time Lapse
Did you know that all Robbins disc cutters are assembled in Kent, Washington, USA? See how we do it in this time lapse construction of a Small Boring Unit disc cutter, 6.5 inches in diameter.
- The Crossover in 3D: Robbins XRE TBMs
- Akron’s Crossover TBM: Powering Through Tough Geology
- Overcoming Fault Zones and Water Inflows: Thuong Kon Tum Hydro Project
- Moving Projects Forward: Ohio Canal Interceptor Tunnel
- Overcoming Tough Ground: Akron Ohio Canal Interceptor Tunnel