Robbins EPBs in Action: Chengdu Metro
Soft clay soil, an array of boulders, and sharp turns have each added an extra layer of difficulty on the Chengdu Metro Line 2 project. Custom-engineered with active articulation systems, the two Robbins 6.3m EPBs have been carving their paths at speeds up to 180 meters per week.
- When the Going Gets Tough: Thuong Kon Tum Hydroelectric Project
- The Crossover in 3D: Robbins XRE TBMs
- Akron’s Crossover TBM: Powering Through Tough Geology
- Overcoming Fault Zones and Water Inflows: Thuong Kon Tum Hydro Project
- Moving Projects Forward: Ohio Canal Interceptor Tunnel