Robbins Small Boring Units: How the Rockhead Works
The Robbins Rockhead is a mid-sized tunneling machine available in both Single Shield and Double Shield models. Ranging between 54 inch (1.35 m) and 78 inch (2.00 m), the Rockhead is the ultimate solution for line-and-grade critical bores that are over 1,000 ft (300 m) in length. Watch this 3D animation to learn more about these powerful machines.
- When the Going Gets Tough: Thuong Kon Tum Hydroelectric Project
- The Crossover in 3D: Robbins XRE TBMs
- Akron’s Crossover TBM: Powering Through Tough Geology
- Overcoming Fault Zones and Water Inflows: Thuong Kon Tum Hydro Project
- Moving Projects Forward: Ohio Canal Interceptor Tunnel