The Crossover in 3D: Robbins XRE TBMs
Robbins Crossover TBMs are the adaptable solution to the world’s most challenging tunnel projects. This video explains how Robbins Crossover XREs, a hybrid of Hard Rock and EPB TBMs, work and why they are the solution for mixed ground tunnels worldwide.
- The Crossover in 3D: Robbins XRE TBMs
- Akron’s Crossover TBM: Powering Through Tough Geology
- Overcoming Fault Zones and Water Inflows: Thuong Kon Tum Hydro Project
- Moving Projects Forward: Ohio Canal Interceptor Tunnel
- Overcoming Tough Ground: Akron Ohio Canal Interceptor Tunnel